Being INFJ on This Earth

Hello...
It takes a long time for me to come back from a pile of work...
I dont have time for writing in this blog, so for everyone that have read my blog, i really appreciate it. Thank you guys...


Okay, back to the topic...



I just found out and realize that i'm INFJ. After that i tried to find all the information that related to INFJ personality. Almost the traits of INFJ is same just like me. How it could be possible?



Well, it's hard to admit that i'm the super introvert and different with everybody else.
The biggest problem that being INFJ is we always can't say clearly what was in our thinking and always get misunderstanding by the others.
It's really hard and that's why we always shut ourselves in silence and dont telling anyone about our feeling.
No ones else could understand us, yeah.. if i can say, only God and me can really know what i feel. Even my close friend too, sometimes hard to understand me...
For me, since i was in high school, i always hope that my life could be usefull for the others. There are so many people in this world that live in poverty, misery, and lack of joyfull. So, most of people'll definitly say " who care with them!". But me, i'm sorry, it troubled me a lot. I can't let others being in pain and troubled. So i always getting help them and it really hard to me for saying " NO" wherever they need my help. Am i being too much, too kind or just trying act like angel? No, it's never been like that. It just, i feel that i was born for this kind of purpose, help the others as long as i can.

I always listen people problems, giving them an advise and i like it when i can help them. I'm a good writer, and since i was junior high school, i always like writing a story, and imagining things for my story is my favorite ones.

Is all the thing that i was said same with other INFJ? As long as i know, it's very rare to find some who was like me. It's not easy and that's why, it always me be carefull toward the other. I dont want they think that i'm just an allien.

Being alone is my favorite too. It really helps me to correct myself all day and think about the others... I dont know why but i'm not too interested go the place that have a lot of people or being in crowd. It stressed me out. When i'm alone, i just feel like home again. Yeay.....

I think, it's all about my judgement of myself. Which is true or not being INFJ, that's me. Me who love the thing that right and hate the thing when it's wrong. So guys, thank you for reading my post. See you later.

Comments